We kindly ask the following of our guests:
- Please come in quietly and do not knock on the main door.
- We ask that clients continue to wear masks covering the mouth and nose to enter the main space.
- No guests or children will be allowed to accompany the client.
Our COVID-19 Response
The safety of our staff and our guests is our top priority. Our employees are all vaccinated and wear face masks during each appointment. We thoroughly clean and sanitize every surface and tool between each guest.
To keep everyone safe, if you answer "yes" to any of the following questions, we kindly ask that you reschedule your service for a later date:
- Have you been in contact with anyone testing positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household had a temperature above 98.7 degrees, body aches, chills, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste or smell in the past 14 days?
Thank you for helping us all have a wonderful experience!